Riddle #1: Maximize your force!

Make and Solve.
Burner

Riddle #1: Maximize your force!

Post by Burner »

What is the maximum power a creature can have on the field with 10 Tempo, 5 cards in hand (none of which are spells) and 1 creature on the field.

No creatures on the opponent's side of the field, no tempo either, but they do have 1 Unity Matrix. They also have a full grid.

You've already drawn, and you have three cards in the graveyard.
Syrius

Re: Riddle #1: Maximize your force!

Post by Syrius »

For this round, there are 3 answers at least for Infinite Power.
1) Runesmith Sergei is in the Conflict. Summon Fandance Wyvern and deploy Unity Matrix, then activate Unity's effect between the 2 creatures. Then activate the Fandance-effect that Sergei now has, on itself. This way, you lose 2000 power from it and gain 2000 power from it AND 2000 power from Sergei's own effect. Thus, you gain Infinite Power on Sergei and you can then give Infinite Power to any other creature you have in the Conflict.

Used 1 Creature in Conflict, 2 cards in hand, 10 Tempo.
2) Runesmith Sergei is in the Conflict. Summon Lara, Battle Dancer and deploy Unity Matrix, then activate Unity's effect between the 2 creatures. Then activate the Lara-effect that Sergei now has, on itself. This way, it will exhaust in order to ready itself, but due to Sergei's own effect, choosing itself like that generates 2000 power every time. Thus, you attain Infinite Power.

Used 1 Creature in Conflict, 2 cards in hand, 9 Tempo.
3) Runesmith Sergei+ Mirielle+ Unity Matrix, like in number 2).

Used 1 Creature in Conflict, 2 cards in hand, 10 Tempo.
Last edited by Syrius on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb
Burner

Post by Burner »

Syrius wrote:For this round, there are 3 answers at least for Infinite Power. Ask in private if you wish to find out (keeping the answers away from the topic so others can come up with them).
Good.

Bonus Round: No Runes Allowed.
Syrius

Post by Syrius »

For this Round, there is at least 1 combination for Infinite Power, one that I didn't account for on the previous Round. :P
Apprentice Warmage Spectra is in the Conflict. Summon 3 Shine Missile from your hand and then summon Ars Megistus. With the effect of Ars Megistus, get Undercurrent from your grave and cast it on Ars Megistus. This will recharge 5 Tempo. Resummon Ars Megistus and get back Undercurrent. Every time you cast Undercurrent, Spectra will get +3000 power. Repeat to Infinity, for Infinite Power on Spectra.

Note: Having 3 Radiance creatures out (3 Shine Missile) makes Ars cost only 2 when summoned and having Spectra out makes Undercurrent cost only 2. But using Undercurrent on Ars recharges 5 tempo. So the combo recharges 1 more than it requires.

Used 1 Creature in the Conflict, 4 cards in hand, 1 card in the grave, 7 Tempo initially, but ends up costing nothing in the end since it actually recharges Tempo to Infinity.
Last edited by Syrius on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb
Micky

Post by Micky »

a slight variation to the one above
can use Ashsoil instead of Spectra as well