Some card ideas.

This is where you look at cards and have a discussion about them.
ZeroVash

Some card ideas.

Post by ZeroVash »

Ok i created this post to share some ideas i've been having when building decks in CF :/

Code: Select all

Type: Creature
Cost: 5?
Element: Radiance
Effect: When this creature is destroyed add 1 grid .
Power: 1000
Pretty simple effect. I just wanted to abuse this with Genesis and Romulus. I know Gizan exists but this has a diff aproach to things :|

Cost: ?
Element: ?
Effect: [Deplete 2] Name a creature. When that creature is attacked during your opponents turn that creature gains +4k.
Power: 4k
I want something to fight off Ahrival ~_~ This may be broken so i discussed another alternative with Micky :

Effect: [Deplete 2] When this creature is attacked compare only the base values of the creatures that are battling.

Sorta like Ikoro.

Element: Ice
Race: Troll
Effect: When this creature is summoned exaust all your opponents unexausthed non-blocker creatures and at the same time unexaust all of your opps
             exausted non-blocker creatures 
Power: ?
A troll creature. An interesting effect tough :/ (Tap however should be with Lightning i know >,<)
Probably too strong with lunar projection tough :(

Cost: 5 or 6
Element: Fire
Race: War Dragon
Effect: Damage 2. When this creature is destroyed consume 2 of your grid points.
Power: 9k
I always did like the DM equivalent back when ~_~ Would sorta like opinions on this . But i would play this. Especially now that we got the saver :D

Cost: 4
Element: Water
Effect: Blocker. When this creature is summoned(maybe change to block?) look at the top 3 cards of your opponents deck. Rearrange their order.
Power: 3k
Not sure about this one. It just seemed cool :s

Cost: 6 or 7 or 8
Effect: While this creature is in conflict no runes can be destroyed .
I really want an effect like this but the creature cant really cost much. One problem that i have while playing runes is actually keeping them on
the field for more than 1~2 turns :/

Type: Spell
Cost: 3
Effect: [Responcer] You may choose one of your other creatures in the conflict. The next attacking(s) creature battles that creature instead.
So Dashing Pan on a spell. With Responcer :| I also tought of a 'stronger' effect instead:

Cost: 5
Effect: [Responcer] Untap all your creatures. Blockers cannot block for the remaining of the turn.
So sorta like creature saving >,< I would also be happy if it had element restrictions or cost restrictions. Anything would work :/
Either way next one:

Element: Fire? 
Effect: When this creature attacks a creature and isnt blocked, you may discard a creature from your hand. This card gains power equal to that cards power.
When the battle is over this card loses power equal to the card that was used.
Power: 4k
<,< I'm probably getting silly at this point but its been a while since i posted any ideas, so many of them might end up being stupid (if not all)
Doesnt seem broken to me :|

Cost: 2
Element: Gravity?
Effect: If this creature attacks and is blocked destroy the opps blocker before the battle.This creature remains exausthed. (Sorta like Toxic but only for blockers)
Power: 1k
Ah. I tottally like this thing ! I tried playing the 'Rikabu Screwdriver' equivalent but he wasnt filling my needs :|

Well have to go out. I'll ty to continue afterwards but will probably forget <,<
ZeroVash

Re: Some card ideas.

Post by ZeroVash »

Lol. Missed Tyrant Matrix. That can work altough i would rather have it on a creature instead ._.
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

Noting that I've checked out all these and love most of them. Some are even a bit underpowered but that's probably good news cause it means I'll be giving stronger versions. Of course 'stronger' has multiple possible meanings so I'll be asking you which you prefer. For example the first one can either get more power or less cost, or even somewhere between.

I'd gladly give you the 5/9000 War Dragon, for example, though it's kind of scary to think of that thing on a rampage with little opposition. Will do the equations on that too of course. So everything here is now under consideration (even the Troll).
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Less cost! :D

Thank you :D
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Sorry for the double post. I'll post some more ideas i've add in the duels i had with the folks today :3

Cost: 7
Effect: When this creature is put into conflict , generate up to 2 runes from your graveyard.
Power: 5000 or 6000
The idea would be to be able to use some cool runes from the grave without paying for them :) or at least paying less ^_^

Element: Gravity
Effect: When this creature is put into conflict you may activate one of the following effects:
                - Search your graveyard. Choose a card and put it on top of your deck.
                - Search your opponents graveyard. Choose a card and put it on top of his/her deck.
Power: 1000
This would probably kill Honor decks tough D;

Element: Gravity
Effect: If your opponent has more cards in your hand than you , they discard a card.
Power: 4000
Limiting your opponent while building your own field :3 Whats there not to like ah :)

Effect: When this creature deals damage to your opponents grid look at the top 5 cards of your deck. Add one to your deck and the rest into the bottom in any order.
A Stag Gardner with a better effect <,<

Cost: 9
Element: Fire
Race: War Dragon
Effect: When this creature is put into conflict if your opponent has more creatures than you , you may put a creature that has "Dragon" onto the field. If you do,
 that creatures effect is negated.
Power: 6000
Yes i'm biased for War Dragons <,<

Effect: During this turn all your creatures gain "Whenever one of your creatures is blocked this turn , the opponents creature that blocked it cant untap at the start of your opponents turn".
Needs ruling rephrase lol. The point would be too "Freeze" all opponents blockers <,<
Conceptually it looks oh so cool ^_^

Effect: Choose and destroy a creature. All your creatures gain the destroyed creature effect. They cant attack the opponents grid this turn.
It was to abuse either Sienna or Porquer or whatever >.<

Cost: 7
Element: Radiance
Effect: [Responcer] When this creature is put into conflict you may put another creature from your hand into conflict whoose cost is less than the creature that attacked.
At the end of your opponents turn return that creature to your hand.
Power: 2000
Fairly simple and will probably be used with other Radiance things ... <,< Altough its probably not a good idea to have "Elemental Warmage Rainboa" and "Ars Megistus" with this -__-

Cost: 6
Element: Wind
Effect: When the opponent would play a spell that would target one of your (non blocker?) creatures that costs 3 or less you can change the target to this creature. 
 When this creature is destroyed all your (non-blocker?) creatures that cost 3 or less gain +3k until the end of the turn.
Power: 3000
Ah got inspired by Little Knight Paladin or whatever its name :3 He takes care of every small creature on his side :3

Cost: 4 or 5 
Element: Wind
Effect: Choose one of your creatures. That creature cant be targeted by your opponents spells until the start of your next turn
Power: 2000
So a cunning for all :D (Maybe Broken)

Race: Troll
Effect: [Deplete 2] Choose a spell in your opponents graveyard. This turn each time you play a spell it has the chosen spells effect instead of its written one.
Power: 4000
Troll is troll. And this effect seems so silly ahah xD