Idea dumping

Create/Rate/Fix cards here.
Syrius

Idea dumping

Post by Syrius »

erased.
Last edited by Syrius on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb
eezz

Re: Idea dumping

Post by eezz »

:arrow:
just wanna dump my head content. xD

*Instead of reduced cost when you have card(s) of the same element on the conflict zone, this card cost increased by the same amount.

*[Deck Blazer] when this card is discarded from deck by your opponent card effect, you may play it without cost.

*For each creature that has power 5000 or less, increase it's power by 5000, for each creature that has power 5000 or more, decrease its power by 5000.

*[Element Rivalry] When this creature battle a creature of same element double its power.

*[Element Weapon] When battling a creature of different element power increase its power by 50%.

*[Build-Up] Double this creature power during each of your end turn, when this creature attack it's power goes back to it's original power.

Runes that has *[R-Blocker] When your opponent attack you may "exhaust??" this rune to change the attack target to this rune.

*Take control of one of your opponent creature until the end of turn <-- this preferably conditional like "only of fire element"

*[Reanimate] Select a creature in your or your opponent grave pay its cost to put it to your conflict zone.

*[Space Shift] Select a card on conflict until the of the turn it can't be used and it's currently active effect is ignored.

*[Pierce] When the first attack target of this card switched, conduct battle (or result) as if it successfully attack the first target.

*[Black Metal] This creature power can't be reduced.

*[Poison] Creature that battle this creature has its power reduced by 1000
*[Spit-Poison] Exhaust this creature, and deplete one your tempo to reduce the power of a creature on the conflict zone by 1000

*[Paralyze] When this creature attack, select one creature that creature remain at exhausted state at the start of its turn

*[Refresh] Select a creature, put it on ready state

*[Double Attack] Select 2 attack target when this creature attack, nothing happen the the second target is invalid. Also the attack target cannot be same.
*[Triple Attack] ***more attack that the first

*The first time during the attack phase this creature block put it on ready state afterward.

*You may play this card with 2 less tempo, if you do discard 4 card from the top of your deck.

*[Recycle] Instead of drawing during your draw phase you may return this card from your grave to your hand

will find more or less later >,< i'm really beat'n
eezz

Re: Idea dumping

Post by eezz »

it might be a bit late but..
my apologize to syrius to using his shelter without permission..
as now my head is filled with lots odds and addition, i'm dumping it here so i can get back to my life ^.^

kay here goes nothin'

*[Confused] Disoriented state last until the end of your next turn

*[Chaos-Burst] You can only play one card that has [Chaos-Burst] each duel.

*[Two of A Kind] If you have two copies of this card in your hand you may discard one of them to play the other one at no cost.

*[Three of A Kind] Try to guess it...

*[Level Up] Pay this card cost to Level Up this card. (there may be other condition too..)
*Card that Level Up gain addition effect listed on itself. All card start at [Level 1] (unless stated otherwise).
when level up, it gain the effect listed on it's [Level 2] if it previously [Level 1] and so on.
When first called, a creature only have it's [Level 1] effect active (unless stated otherwise).

*[Durable] Once during each turn this creature is not destroyed as a result of battle.

*[Cursed] Active when this card sent to grave and it's sent to there from conflict zone. This effect remain active as long as it exist in the grave.

*[Change Form] You may activate one of this creature [Form-X] ability once each turn, when you do it lost it's previous form ability.
*Change Form um.. perhaps something like

A standard creature has power, effect, element, quadrant, type and such with description:
[Change Form] You may activate one of this creature [Form-X] ability once each turn, when you do it lost it's previous [Form-X] ability.
[Form-Attack] This creature gets power attacker +3000
[Form-Assassin] This creature can attack Ready creature
[Form-Defend] This creature get blocker, +1000 power, and can't attack player
*please note that a creature don't actually get any form effect the moment its summoned