Yasss!!!!!!!

ThelastCenturian

Yasss!!!!!!!

Post by ThelastCenturian »

YESSS!

I'm sooo glad,
I found my here again, I'm an old player, used to go by the username Hellfire, maaaaaaan I missed this place so muchhhhhh.

Its actually ridiculous, I forgot all about KP for so long, but its been hiding in the corner of my brain that just being able to write this post is like scratching one of those terribly hard to scratch spots in your back,
I was actually so worried that this place had been shut down because I tried googling it a few times and I got nothing, well, I got offers for cosplay items...I should have checked those out....damn,

Now, please, tell me that there are still people here because the last post that I found is from August 2014, come on, gang, GIMME SOM SUNSHINE, :p :p :p

I miss this game, I miss DM, I miss this community, I miss all the fun we had, I mean, gosh, its been 2 years since I've been here,
We've got lots to catch up on,

Just, I love you guys, <3>.
Syrius

Re: Yasss!!!!!!!

Post by Syrius »

We're still around, but we are fewer in number. Easiest way to get in touch is in the chats, most hang there a lot of the time.

As for the DM nostalgia, I understand where you're coming from, but we kind of have this new game going on, called CF. It's awesome, more fun than DM even, so we're enjoying this instead. Maybe you can try it out sometime.
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb
^^Arcadia Knight^^

Post by ^^Arcadia Knight^^ »

Well guys, I also miss you all, all the fun, the comunity, the clan war...but anyway, for one of us, things are not so dead....Anyways, I am glad to speak with my comunity again! I share all of your thoughts! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Last edited by ^^Arcadia Knight^^ on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikara

Post by Mikara »

Hey Arcadia Knight. We welcome you back to the forum, however we must ask you to refrain from talking about development of dm portals and related topics on the forum due to the standing cease and desist order that originally took down kaijudo portal to begin with due to it violating copy right law. Please edit your post within the next three days or we will need to delete the post to comply with that. Kirricorp wants to continue developing and maintaining its own community created game and as such will not be affiliated with the development of any unofficial or portals that violate the terms of the cease and desist order or the law. Thank you for cooperating we appreciate your enthusiasm for the community and look forward to continuing to make new memories with you.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:55 am.