New Around Here

Sandman

New Around Here

Post by Sandman »

Hey all, I took a long hiatus from the Duel Masters and Kaijudo Portal world and wanted to come back, only to see that WOTC took our game down. So how active is this community with this new game? I was pretty interested when I looked at the basics of the game. Looking forward to playing with you all again!
Syrius

Re: New Around Here

Post by Syrius »

Sandman wrote:Hey all, I took a long hiatus from the Duel Masters and Kaijudo Portal world and wanted to come back, only to see that WOTC took our game down. So how active is this community with this new game? I was pretty interested when I looked at the basics of the game. Looking forward to playing with you all again!
Hi! I'm glad to see someone return :D How active are we? well, the community is quite active I would say, HOWEVER it is very small. we're mostly a handful of people around. In order to get a game going as easily as possible (and to get in touch), I strongly recommend the chats: http://kirricorp.net/chat.html.

We are currently working on attracting more people to the game, through marketing and stuff. I think we also might have found an artist (in addition to Rashaskool and the others that have been working on this), so that ought to help.

Well, that's pretty much it, see ya on the battlefield.
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb