[10:37] < ri> got that killa deck
[10:37] < ri> ya'll hit the deck
[10:37] < ri> but before you check
[10:37] < ri> it's way too late
[10:37] < ri> you already lost, mate
Deified Cupcake

Re: Persistent Onslaught

Post by Deified Cupcake »

I like the new cards that I added in here, but I will need to play against some more decks to gain more experience to continue improving the deck. Today I did pretty well against mono water.
Deified Cupcake

Replaced Captain Black with Sables to try; any suggestions for how to fit in a second action bolt? Also, do you think I need 2 thirteens or is 1 enough? Perhaps -1 thirteen for +1 action bolt or +1 indigo? I am only concerned about not having enough high power creatures, that is why I ran 2 thirteens.
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

No Call to Arms?
Deified Cupcake

What do you think I'd need that for? justin and captain do most of the searching and they're creatures. The more creatures the betterif I search other ways.
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Your list doesn't have Captain in it ._. ?

Justin seems subpar for what you want to do imo, but i guess you know the deck better :P

Call to Arms seems like a bad option actually. I would rather have another Gorge and From the Depths to fight discard :)
Deified Cupcake

ZeroVash wrote:Your list doesn't have Captain in it ._. ?

Justin seems subpar for what you want to do imo, but i guess you know the deck better :P

Call to Arms seems like a bad option actually. I would rather have another Gorge and From the Depths to fight discard :)
Justin is THE entire deck. It is my main resource engine so that I can grab any cost 5 or lower combo piece, including my runes creatures and spells. I decided to run 3 indigo and 1 Thirteen instead of 2:2, and that seems like a good call with discard in mind. I could run from the depths but this deck is desperate for field presence and I don't want to run too many more spells.
Deified Cupcake

Updated OP with latest list. Sables and Compost Bri were clutch today, Sables helped me win a game where I did not see Justin for a very long time :) .
Deified Cupcake

Thirteen has consistently proved to be an inconsequential addition so I am running Dark Lord Oprix again in its place. It's cool that every darkness except Bri is a Deep Thought. It's hilarious that this deck just runs 4 leaders casually, and I will probably hardly use their leader effects for the born ready perk.