Creatures / Spells / Runes: 32/8/0

13 Radiance, 14 Wind, 0 Ice, 10 Water, 0 Gravity, 0 Earth, 3 Fire, 0 Lightning

Blockers: 12.5% (5/40).
Accelerators: 10.0% (4/40).
Damage 2: 7.5000005% (3/40).
Born Ready: 2.5% (1/40).
Responcers: 12.5% (5/40).
Unblockables: 2.5% (1/40).

The point was to make a Radiance|Wind|Water Assault with Warrior-Sage Emhi. I started out from 3 creatures: Emhi, Shine Missile and Amir Landau; immediately followed by Linsay, Slim Jackson and Captain Black. As I struggled to find something to use the Radiance Cost Reduction for, I realized that I could make use of Lunar Projection and that I doubt I want to use Rainboa. Captain Black and Scarlet Tresses work hand in hand, so that got added.

As for Water, I knew from the start I wanted to use Imperial Blue, and after a lot of looking around for options, I was pulled towards Delphi. Snipe Rammar used to be in there, but I wanted something else for T4/T5 Water and I already had Air Cannon and Imperial Blue. Not that there's anything wrong with MORE bounce per se, but Snipe is weak and it also requires me to consume tempo sometimes (though the more Captain Black/Fair Wind in the deck, the less relevant that point is). Another card I had considered was Black Tail Beluga, but after taking out Snipe, I felt I wanted a mid-power creature on T4. That's how Kilijoa was added and after that, Dei Narwhal for Delphi's Leader effect and for mid-power.

Ars Megistus is there for...well, for everything he brings: CR, power, spell recursion.

When I first thought about building a deck using Emhi, I wanted to do too much. I'm probably still trying that somewhat. But after putting Lunar Projection in the deck, it dawned upon me that I can add a single Balamar and that it might be a good idea. Rius is there because of my experiences with using Amir Landau in Petal Cannon, where I frequently wish to be able to attack with Amir on the turn I summon him. However, Rius seems less needed here so it might get taken out, either for more Kafan or more Captain Black. The Sables slot used to be filled by Typhoon Wyvern. But as I had already decided to use more Fair Wind and Jai Black, I thought I'd risk replacing Typhoon with Sables, especially since I felt Typhoon didn't have enough range. I'll see how that goes, I haven't gotten to test that change yet.

Overall, the deck has behaved a bit better than I had expected and I see potential, but I really feel that I should increase some amounts here and there. Also, I love Captain Black <3.
So yeah, still testing. Suggestions are welcome.
Liesl wrote:turn my soul into muffin
In chat wrote: <Mika> ack my screen is filled with so much syriusness
<Syrius> like syriusly
<Mika> id say it should lighten up a little but your already a lightbulb