10 Radiance, 0 Wind, 0 Ice, 0 Water, 26 Gravity, 0 Earth, 4 Fire, 0 Lightning

Blockers: 15.000001% (6/40).
Damage 2: 2.5% (1/40).
Exhausters: 2.5% (1/40).
Responcers: 5.0% (2/40).
(Neon)

Re: Uncertainty

Post by (Neon) »

1 sabless get more if u cn n only 4 fire cards?????????????????????
Gohar

Post by Gohar »

I think it would be easier to first get used to 2 elemental decks (or even trying 1 element decks helps a lot). And 4 fire cards as Neon said is not really effective but rather troublesome. In gravity cards u might enjoy the race fungals as they are really effective and become increasingly powerful.
[10:37] < ri> his name is gohar
[10:37] < ri> cause he go hard
[10:37] < ri> playing discard
[10:37] < ri> no holds barred
[10:37] < ri> got that killa deck
[10:37] < ri> ya'll hit the deck
[10:37] < ri> but before you check
[10:37] < ri> it's way too late
[10:37] < ri> you already lost, mate
Shade

Post by Shade »

1.) Honestly its a 2 element deck.... only 4 card of different element doesnt make it a 3 element deck.
(Neon) wrote:1 sabless get more if u cn n only 4 fire cards?????????????????????
2.) hmmm but the thing is i just cant make a room from some chnages.. if i have to change 1 card i will have to rebuild it.
Sabless is only there to clear the BZ. too many creatures on the opponents field.. i dnt like... m searching for sum thing that would dests creatures with power 4000 or less...

3.) Thanks for the comments i will look forward to it.... and Gohar,
Gohar wrote:I think it would be easier to first get used to 2 elemental decks (or even trying 1 element decks helps a lot). And 4 fire cards as Neon said is not really effective but rather troublesome. In gravity cards u might enjoy the race fungals as they are really effective and become increasingly powerful.
i am looking forward for these changes...
:)
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

According to cf rule 4 cards of different element matters :P 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mikara

Post by Mikara »

I think that funeral pyre may not be worth the trouble in this deck, perhaps add in a second sable for late game field wiping. Id also suggest bumping up your equalizing pressure (a greatly flexible spell that can work pretty well with the amount of cr in your deck) and your jelly if your aiming for discard somehow. What is the goal of this deck btw?
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

Mikara wrote:I think that funeral pyre may not be worth the trouble in this deck, perhaps add in a second sable for late game field wiping. Id also suggest bumping up your equalizing pressure (a greatly flexible spell that can work pretty well with the amount of cr in your deck) and your jelly if your aiming for discard somehow. What is the goal of this deck btw?
ya mika i also cudnt understand wt he want to do its all mixed up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Night_Master

Post by Night_Master »

Well this deck was meant to be a control type deck... which i believe, the deck is no where near it.
oh well i need to work around this deck for a while..
Mikara wrote:I think that funeral pyre may not be worth the trouble in this deck, perhaps add in a second sable for late game field wiping.
Well Funeral Pyre did help me couple of times. and Sables Duress is a double edge blade... Pyre is a good combo with Sables in this deck, but iff it comes on correct times... coz its a 1 shot type card... and wormhole kinda help some times multiplying it.
on the other hand Sables does the trick most of the time. but as i was saying its a double edged blade. and if it would have destroyed creatures 4000 or less then it would have been even more deadlier... corrently the last 3 games i played, i found Sabless kickd my won ass. :/
Mikara wrote:Id also suggest bumping up your equalizing pressure (a greatly flexible spell that can work pretty well with the amount of cr in your deck)

humm... working on it..
Mikara wrote: and your jelly if your aiming for discard somehow.

Yea. Some how... its a luck factor... the next version i will discard them, and bring something that would help more..
Mikara wrote:What is the goal of this deck btw?
Still working on that.... actually when every i make a deck, i mix it up with DM thats y it becomes "Khichuri"...

Atm working on decks with 2 elements only. (as beginners) :)
Returned from the land of the Dead to retrieve whats rightfully mine.
Gohar

Post by Gohar »

lol "kichuri"
anyways i started of with dual elements and use them a lot but my strongest deck is mono-grav and ive beaten everyone at least once with it.
anyways at least tell ifyour aming for aggro, disruption, or any other deck type so helping would be easier.
[10:37] < ri> his name is gohar
[10:37] < ri> cause he go hard
[10:37] < ri> playing discard
[10:37] < ri> no holds barred
[10:37] < ri> got that killa deck
[10:37] < ri> ya'll hit the deck
[10:37] < ri> but before you check
[10:37] < ri> it's way too late
[10:37] < ri> you already lost, mate
(Neon)

Post by (Neon) »

Gohar wrote:lol "kichuri"
anyways i started of with dual elements and use them a lot but my strongest deck is mono-grav and ive beaten everyone at least once with it.
anyways at least tell ifyour aming for aggro, disruption, or any other deck type so helping would be easier.
hmm u right actually its totaly mixed up