Just a Rock

Have stuff you created and want to share? Here is the place.
Mikara

Just a Rock

Post by Mikara »

I am a rock. i don't do much, but my story isn't about what I did, but what was done around me. You see people come and go without thinking too much about why they go in the first place. Instead they follow paths without admiring the beauty of where they walk or how they roam. I have seen many stumble and many pass by but they all have the same look in their eyes. The look of someone wanting to do something. The look of someone whom feels motivated not by their heart but by one foot falling in front of thee other. They believe that wherever they are headed is where they should be right now that very instant. Almost as if they are already there in their minds. What happens then, is they no longer know themselves as the person doing the walking, going down the path, but they become, in their minds, the one doing everything ahead of them. Such people are never where their bodies are, never where their journey is. It takes away a certain stride in their step. The way they walk is completely changed. I know this because the way they look at me, is so frequent they become almost a fixture. Always looking down lost in thought, lost in the task they are headed towards. Now, I may not know much, but I know the people who walk by me. There is another kind of fella, I am always in awe of how different they are. Lost not so much in thought as in everything around them. Their steps are more deliberate. As if their heart pumps with each step. Their gaze isn't often looking at me, but at the horizon, the trees, the rocks, the other living creatures. All around them. They are the type that walk with their hearts. These are the people I usually get to meet. The people who often tell me things I would have never known. Some of them even take the time, to just sit and gaze at all around them. These are the people that speak with their soles. Never ahead of themselves, never behind, just knowing they are exactly where they are supposed to be, doing exactly what they desire. I often enjoy these people. They often remind me of myself. Though I am just a rock.
Gohar

Re: Just a Rock

Post by Gohar »

Nice rhythm. but sis in the third last line u wrote soles instead of soles :)
maybe it was a pun XD
[10:37] < ri> his name is gohar
[10:37] < ri> cause he go hard
[10:37] < ri> playing discard
[10:37] < ri> no holds barred
[10:37] < ri> got that killa deck
[10:37] < ri> ya'll hit the deck
[10:37] < ri> but before you check
[10:37] < ri> it's way too late
[10:37] < ri> you already lost, mate
Mikara

Re: Just a Rock