BOOOOM deck [fire/gravity]

This where Advanced players can post decks for rating and fixing.
lmaotan

BOOOOM deck [fire/gravity]

Post by lmaotan »

Creatures (14 Gravity, 13 Fire, 27 Total):
3 x Ghost Jellyfish --- [cost 3 Gravity]
3 x Indigo --- [cost 4 Gravity]
4 x Brave Hessus J --- [cost 2 Fire]
2 x Genesis, the Divine --- [cost 5 Fire]
4 x Ink Balloon --- [cost 2 Gravity]
3 x Balamar, Ruler of the Skies --- [cost 8 Fire]
4 x Sentient Gorge --- [cost 4 Gravity]
4 x Turquoise Temper --- [cost 4 Fire]

Spells (8 Gravity, 3 Ice, 2 Wind, 13 Total):
3 x Hypothermia --- [cost 2 Ice]
2 x From the Depths --- [cost 3 Gravity]
2 x Equalizing Pressure --- [cost 5 Gravity]
2 x Memory Loss --- [cost 4 Gravity]
2 x Air Cannon --- [cost 2 Wind]
2 x Impel End --- [cost 5 Gravity]

Cost info:
1 :
2 : CC II IG GG GF FF F
3 : GG GG G
4 : GG GG GG GG GF FF F
5 : GG GG FF
6 :
7 :
8 : FF F

Average cost = 3.675

Creatures / Spells / Runes: 27/13/0

0 Radiance, 2 Wind, 3 Ice, 0 Water, 22 Gravity, 0 Earth, 13 Fire, 0 Lightning

Damage 2: 7.5000005% (3/40).
Born Ready: 7.5000005% (3/40).
Responcers: 22.5% (9/40).
Unblockables: 7.5000005% (3/40).

Hey guys , this is my current main deck on CF.
I like to think of this deck as a half-control half-assault deck that is able to switch between each forms according to situations.
When i do "the switch", the other half cards dont immediately become useless, instead , they adds on to the form.
For example, it is useful for assault decks to have elements of discard since it may knock off some of the opponent's plans to destroy your progression.
Also, it is good to have assault elements when playing like a control because you can bait the opponent into focusing on destroying your army while you discard him.

BREAKDOWN OF THE DECK
How this deck works is very easy.
4 x Brave Hessus J --> 4 x Turquoise Temper destroys almost everything 3k power and below, this helps me set up the foundations of the early game.

4 x Ink Balloon --> 4 x Sentient Gorge is an alternate progression i seek to achieve in the early game, this combination allows me to discard and destroy cards from my opponent.

if these 2 progressions dont match up, which means i dont get to use the reduced cost, 3 x Ghost Jellyfish --- [cost 3 Gravity] comes into play.

These 2 combos are also very useful in the late game, and i usually look to revive them using Indigo or From the depths and reuse them.

Responsers like Air cannon, Hypothermia , Impel end , Genesis the divine are convenient removals that i use incase things gets ugly.

ultimately, i look to end the game with 3 x Balamar, Ruler of the Skies when i gather enough field advanage.