Annoying Electrolysis

This where Advanced players can post decks for rating and fixing.
mYsTeRiOuS

Annoying Electrolysis

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

Annoying Electrolysis.

Creatures (14 Radiance, 16 Water, 30 Total):
3 x Imperial Blue --- [cost 8 Water]
3 x Sunbliss Hara --- [cost 3 Radiance]
3 x Shiria --- [cost 6 Water]
3 x Shine Missile --- [cost 1 Radiance]
3 x Riptide Reef --- [cost 4 Water]
2 x Scarlet Tresses --- [cost 7 Radiance]
2 x Kafan Tara --- [cost 5 Water]
3 x Elemental Warmage Rainboa --- [cost 6 Radiance]
2 x Polyphonic Flo --- [cost 3 Water]
3 x Ars Megistus --- [cost 5 Radiance]
3 x Madame Sharley --- [cost 2 Water]

Spells (5 Radiance, 4 Gravity, 1 Lightning, 10 Total):
1 x From the Depths --- [cost 3 Gravity]
2 x Energy Charge --- [cost 3 Radiance]
1 x Action Bolt --- [cost 1 Lightning]
3 x Wormhole --- [cost 2 Gravity]
3 x Quickfire Sedative --- [cost 2 Radiance]

Cost info:
1 : RR RL
2 : RR RW WW GG G
3 : RR RR RW WG
4 : WW W
5 : RR RW W
6 : RR RW WW
7 : RR
8 : WW W

Average cost = 3.925

Creatures / Spells / Runes: 30/10/0

19 Radiance, 0 Wind, 0 Ice, 16 Water, 4 Gravity, 0 Earth, 0 Fire, 1 Lightning

Blockers: 12.5% (5/40).
Responcers: 7.5000005% (3/40).
Last edited by mYsTeRiOuS on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 43 times in total.
mYsTeRiOuS

Re: Annoying Electrolysis

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

-1 Imperial Blue -1 Rainboa (Guess 4 was too much, ty ZV ;) ).
+1 Scarlet Tressers (works continously, but at a slower pace as opposed to sway) +1 Hypnotic Sway

Scarlet has taken the removal part on its own reducing the need for spells and bounce significantly. I rarely summon engorica, though dashing pan n kilijoa would still make sway worthwhile, else would just add another parkour.
Last edited by mYsTeRiOuS on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
mYsTeRiOuS

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

A complete makeover of the deck, so far no losses and 10 consecutive wins. Will update the main post soon.
Bell
Site Admin

Post by Bell »

I'm glad to see our first Advanced Deck, and glad to see it is this one. This deck has proven itself many times, and works with ratios that people unfamiliar with the new flows might not expect to function still, but they definitely do. It covers its two main weaknesses well. Progressions are stellar and I think we'll try to see what we can do to make the new Deck Analyser incorporate some of what you did in the deck lists progressions itself.

This is a good benchmark for players to decide whether their decks are advanced or not, I think. Not in the sense that they need to be able to beat this one, but as mYsT pointed out, he made serious effort and the deck had quite a win streak against people who he was not just 'throwing it at'. Personally I'm highly impressed that the resource engine works as well as it does, I expected a bit more to be needed in general but perhaps not. It will be good to see in the long run if decks in this same vein can manage without heavily stocking up on draw, since the control offered by Polyphonic Flo is quite high when you get moving.

Hope to see this or some variant of it in the ladder when ladder reopens next week.
In chats wrote:<Wedjat> Why is there no function for converting "antagonizing fools" into "delightful servants"?
<ri> you don't have access to defool.exe?
<Wedjat> It would be an illegal operation.
<Bell> SIGGED
<Wedjat> \o/
mYsTeRiOuS

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

Some reply to this deck at last. Thank you very much for your expressed appreciation. I am glad that I provided a benchmark for the community. ;)

Have been unable to use From the Depths (since its incorporation I felt ars would do better and when I had ars it was vice versa xD). Scarlet comes when I already have control, but its alright for now. But as Bell pointed out, the overall synergy with which the creatures work is what makes it deadly.. which means there arent any dead draws and tempo rarely goes unused.

I have been anxious for ladder since this deck made it to advanced.
the whole master

Post by the whole master »

Congratulations that you own the first advanced deck ;)
_I_
Micky

Post by Micky »

From playing CF I've learn't that adapting to new things is different for everyone; some adapt quite easily, others find it difficult, some run away making excuses. But I'm really impressed at how well you have adapted to CF in such a short amount of time.

It has been challenging for me personally to adapt to this game. Each time I play I end-up learning a new thing that doesn't work the way I imagined it to or things happen that I don't expect and I need to do things I am not used to doing in-order to prevent them. Its just a completely different game from DM in the way it works, and the only way for me, and people like me, to get better at it is to treat this like a new beginning.

Anyways, really like the deck, Great job, and lookout! ;)
MIAR, Holy Commander

Post by MIAR, Holy Commander »

Tier 1? Really?

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"
"The Holy Commander of the forces is enough to send you into oblivion."