Average cost = 3.475

Creatures / Spells / Runes: 30/10/0

2 Radiance, 0 Wind, 0 Ice, 0 Water, 36 Gravity, 0 Earth, 2 Fire, 0 Lightning

Blockers: 10.0% (4/40).
Damage 2: 7.5000005% (3/40).
Damage 3: 7.5000005% (3/40).
Responcers: 12.5% (5/40).
Unblockables: 5.0% (2/40).

So this deck is in its final form. It was earlier posted under the guise of Fungal Fury but with Champigon Champion entering the fray the entire deck has reached critical mass! There was a /lot/ of testing in its earlier stages but the ratios are at the point where I draw what I need on a very regular basis. The addition of steady aim and quickfire sedative makes not having sway or mesmera less of a challenge and really opens the door for me to attack creatures on a regular basis (an issue fungal fury was often plagued with. All in all the goal of this deck can often be seen in the singular card of Amnes Amon. Just enough discard to foil plans that need multi-card combos, the goal of boosting my own creatures to be strong enough to fend off most challengers with a little team work from amnes amon and champigon champion, and most importantly creature destruction. It has a very strong midgame and late game approach since the longer fungals are out on the field, the more powerful they tend to accumulate as various creature clashes occur.

I hesitate putting this deck in the Advanced area because it does have a few obvious weaknesses, although the deck itself is 'perfected'. It just plain isn't fast and can fall flat on its face to a good enough rush deck. Notably a well made Kinwing deck has the capability of tearing Mushroom Kingdom down fairly well. Bloomungus helps cover up this weakness a bit, insuring i always have a 2 cost card on hand even if it gets destroyed by spell or creature effect, and a quick bloom amnes combo can insure an early power up if any rush deck will dare attack on round three. Compost Bri allows a resource engine to develop if the opponent isn't to careful or if I have a steady aim or quick fire sedative to get things rolling. This helps conquer the usual problem with discard decks that have a tendency to run out of cards, and allows me to stay strong mid and late game. The main weaknesses, however, stand. Blazing speed. Superb Defense. Consuming Freeze. The deck itself may be 'better' with some added fire for speed, however it does not fill the style of the deck intended. Putting in flame would create less coherence in the team work amnes amon has, unifying the large chunk of fungals together to make an awesome power.

That being said, this deck does very well in general. It has a tendency to steam roll if one of a few different combos isn't stopped and I'm a bit proud of it either way.