3 - Dvoid

2 - Whispy Shala
4 - Fandance Wyvern

1 - Stealth Matrix

2 - Hypnotic Sway
2 - From the Depths

3 - Air Cannon
3 - Hypothermia

Pretty much everything is a distinct threat. I found that Kafan Tara tended to be instagibbed, for good reason, so there's Kilijoa to protect it and From the Depths to reraise it. Shockwave Mako + double Fandance Wyvern should be a threatening and distracting possibility. Fandance Wyvern takes some reliance off of unblockables/Kafan Tara and adds quick, effective counterattackability. Hypnotic Sway turns stacked Kilijoa into a huge threat. And in the case of a blocker wall there's always the ability to stack unblockables + Stealth Matrix for the win (hopefully having gotten some attacks in with i.e. Mirage Flight while they still had cards in hand). Mirielle adds to unblockables while synergizing with Mako and Dvoid.

I think I found a good balance of passivity/aggression.

Yaay!
Last edited by Rin on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Rin

Re: Irresistible

Post by Rin »

3 - Meryl Maid
4 - Parkour L
4 - Shockwave Mako
1 - Snipe Rammar
2 - Imperial Blue

4 - Parli
4 - Hakkar, The Spiteful
2 - Thelnar, The Troubled
4 - Suna
3 - Indura

4 - Slipstream
1 - Fair Wind
4 - Air Cannon

I squeezed in a combo-hungry Fair Wind.
ZeroVash

Post by ZeroVash »

Blitzing done right. I wonder if that 1 Snipe Rammar makes you feel safe to play it often enough.

He could be replaced by a single From The Depths . Swarming friendly ;D

Either way nice deck.
Micky

Post by Micky »

I really like the Slipstreams in here. Personally I'd find space for at-least 1 more Fair Wind to abuse with Shockwave Mako, but maybe that's just me.

Good job.
Rin

Post by Rin »

Not much 'abuse' happening there (it annoys me when people use that to refer to combos in a balanced game). Mostly may as well be wormhole. For secondary use, sure, along with Fair Wind + Slipstream for blockers. But the main importance is counterattacking strong swift attacks, which I am otherwise pretty helpless against. That's why I should make room for a second at least (I've just been reluctant to reduce anything). Maybe Rammar but he can really shine in a pinch.

3 - Meryl Maid
4 - Parkour L
4 - Shockwave Mako
2 - Imperial Blue

4 - Parli
4 - Hakkar, The Spiteful
2 - Thelnar, The Troubled
4 - Suna
3 - Indura

4 - Slipstream
2 - Fair Wind
4 - Air Cannon
Rin

Post by Rin »

I had an epiphany about specializing in being immune against responcers with Overgrown Underbrush. Some things are minimized.

4 - Tortuga Rumble
4 - Overgrown Underbrush
2 - Gaia Rumble

3 - Meryl Maid
4 - Madame Sharley
4 - Shockwave Mako
1 - Snipe Rammar
1 - Imperial Blue

4 - Hakkar, The Spiteful
3 - Suna

4 - Slipstream
2 - Fair Wind
4 - Air Cannon
Rin

Post by Rin »

4 - Madame Sharley
4 - Parkour L
3 - Shockwave Mako
3 - Polyphonic Flo
3 - Riptide Reef
2 - Kafan Tara
3 - Imperial Blue

4 - Welfare Koya
2 - Morning Glory

2 - Niania, Tradewinds Pixie

2 - Stealth Matrix

2 - Slipstream
2 - Fair Wind
4 - Air Cannon

I was getting too distrought over trying to get synergy with cost reduction or Morning Glory and still have everything I wanted so I just went and threw together everything that I felt good about. Most particularly Madame Sharley and Riptide Reef! And Stealth Matrix. I'm also getting into Niania disrupting both larger plays and responcers, both things I wanted to do. Welfare Koya is nice but quite minor here, even at 4, so I plan to stack a bit more with Morning Glory.
mYsTeRiOuS

Post by mYsTeRiOuS »

Do u still require the slipstream with kafan tara around?

Parkour still has a role to provide CR and another t2 drop, so its fine even though its deplete effect is rarely used.

Other than that, a fast deck which can be difficult to deal with as it is capable of bypassing blocker walls and the tara effect makes its creatures untouchable.
Rin

Post by Rin »

Actually I was using Parkour before. I like to sneak in a few early attacks sometimes.

Lots of untap is needed to enable me to attack consistently.

It seems that the Great Vines don't really have a substantial effect overall. I'll probably just focus more on getting past blockers and untapping, and just use blockers against aggro.

2 - Meryl Maid
4 - Madame Sharley
4 - Parkour L
4 - Shockwave Mako
2 - Polyphonic Flo
3 - Riptide Reef
3 - Kafan Tara
3 - Imperial Blue

2 - Hakkar, the Spiteful

2 - Niania, Tradewinds Pixie
1 - Cunning Wyvern

2 - Stealth Matrix

2 - Slipstream
2 - Fair Wind
4 - Air Cannon
Rin

Post by Rin »

I ended up maxing Hakkar for efficiency's sake, but then started toying with Koya over Hakkar, and Kilijoa, for anti-tap'n'bash (Kilijoa can stop 2 higher-powered counterattackers while Koya staves off the weaker ones). I do like enabling free attacking throughout the game, and playing with card rearranging, but I seem to be drawn to a certain amount of resilience. So here goes for a version that keeps the high water ratio but focuses more on weathering and biding time. I notice I do get the 'absoluteness' of Stealth Matrix and Overgrown Underbrush, which I've always desired.

4 - Madame Sharley
4 - Parkour L
3 - Shockwave Mako
3 - Kilijoa
3 - Riptide Reef
3 - Kafan Tara
3 - Imperial Blue

4 - Welfare Koya
3 - Overgrown Underbrush
2 - Morning Glory

2 - Stealth Matrix

2 - Fair Wind